Stage Hire for Theatre & Music
Stage Extensions | Custom Made Auditoria | Temporary Staging
For over 30 years Steeldeck has proudly worked with illustrious theatres, music institutions and concert venues including The Young Vic, Roundhouse and Royal Opera House.
Why choose Steeldeck?
- Experience working in unusual spaces: Our vast experience working in unusual locations and heritage buildings means we are equipped to build precise and bespoke structures for the most challenging and delicate of spaces.
- We offer bespoke solutions: From stage extensions to custom made auditoria, our expert Theatre & Music venue team are able to provide inventive but practical solutions to complex problems.
- Fast turnarounds as standard: With secure and robust structures guaranteed and quality, comfortable seating as standard, our quick and efficient service will ensure the artists and audience take full priority.
What we offer:
- Design Led Construction: Proud creators of the original Steeldeck™ Platform, our innovative portable stage hire and raked seating designs incorporate a range of products including Layher and Litedeck thus allowing for the most creative solutions to difficult spaces and tight schedules.
- Flexible Pricing: Whilst quality comes as standard, we have great flexibility around structures, thus allowing for negotiations on price.
- Commitment to safety: Your safety is our business.
Want to speak to a Steeldeck specialist? Contact us here – we’d be delighted to hear from you.
What are you waiting for?
Steeldeck is the perfect company to provide professional stage hire for your Theatre & Music projects. Give us a call, or enquire online for stage rental prices and to find out how Steeldeck's temporary stage hire can work for you. Why would you trust anybody else with your staging requirements?
Tell us what you need >