Steeldeck have been experts in seating hire solutions for over 25 years. We have provided tiered seating services for all types of venues, including auditorium seating, lecture theatre seating, grandstand seating – you name it!
Our tiered seating structures are quick and flexible, with seating specially designed for indoor and outdoor uses. We can build to any rise height you require, at any angle, and in awkward spaces.
Our tiered seating structures are quick and flexible, with seating specially designed for indoor and outdoor uses. We can adapt totally to your needs – giving you choice over number of seats, rows, height, angle and layout. There is no space too awkward!
Why choose Steeldeck for your seating hire needs?
- We are proud to be the original Steeldeck company with 25 years of experience.
- Our seating hire is tailored to your every requirement. We love a challenge!
- The equipment we use meets every safety requirement.
- Your structures will go up quickly with minimum fuss.
- Above all, our excellent reputation is built upon great service. We ensure everything runs smoothly from the first phone call until your tiered seating is dismantled.
What do we offer?
- We can offer many types of seating hire, straight or curved fixed tiered seating, and raked seating.
- We can also provide tiering without seats, which is ideal for choirs, or to use with flexible portable seating.
- We can design tiered seating structures to suit flat, stepped or raked floors, in straight rows or on a radius, whilst taking into consideration the audiences viewing angles.
Listed Building Seating Installation - Royal Institute of British Architects
"We were truly impressed with your professionalism and the high standard at which these seats were installed. It fitted in extremely well with the existing seating and it was such a great pleasure to work with a team that is sensitive to the listed status of the building. Thank you for delivering an outstanding level of service!"
Classic Tiered Seating Stand - Comic Con, ExCel London
An example of our classic tiered seating stand with tip-up seats, this time at Comic Con in ExCel. Our tiered seating build uses a simple click-in system that is then screwed down onto the deck - a method that is super fast and safe. The stand is clad with black casement, creating a simple and elegant finish, and the perfect platform for our smart tip-up seats.
Tiered Seating Structure - Siemens
An example of a tiered seating structure without tip-up seats: the 1'6" rise allows the audience to sit directly on the deck. There's a ramped disabled viewing platform with a bespoke 800mm guardrail at the front; these guardrails meet height requirements for safety regulations whilst allowing the audience an uninterrupted view. The structure is extensively braced underneath, making it incredibly strong and stable, and the structure has been finished with a hard fascia creating a clean and stylish look.