Seating Hire for Festivals
Indoor & Outdoor Seating
From the muddy bogs of Glastonbury to the ethereal caves at Vault Festival, Steeldeck are proud to have worked at almost every major festival across the UK over the last 30 years.
Why choose Steeldeck?
- Our experience: We have 30 years experience building some of the UK’s largest festivals. From festival platforms to quick-build bars and freestanding constructions, building festivals comes second nature to us.
- Our understanding of festival cashflows: Steeldeck are sensitive to cash flows and are proud to provide a robust and versatile product at reasonable prices, ensuring the enjoyment of artists and festival-goers remains your primary concern.
- Design led construction: Proud creators of the original Steeldeck™ Platform, our innovative raked seating designs provide creative solutions to difficult spaces within tight schedules.
- 24 hour service: Steeldeck offer a bespoke 24 hour service providing peace of mind that your seating requirements are being managed by experienced and dedicated professionals.
What do we offer?
- Bespoke designs: As seating specialists, we are the only UK company who can build entirely bespoke event seating within all three dimensions of tier height, seating depth and row length.
- Guaranteed Comfort: Padded and upholstered seating guarantee both comfort and style at even the most exclusive events.
- Flexible pricing: Whilst seat quality comes as standard, we have great flexibility around structures, thus allowing for negotiations on price.
- Commitment to safety: Your safety is our business.
Want to speak to a Steeldeck specialist? Contact us here – we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Manchester International Festival